Still from the YouTube page ‘everyday food’, this recipe is easy and make an excellent brownies. Soft and cakey on…more
125 g chocolate bar
60 g butter
250 g sugar
4 tsp cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
180 g flour
- Preheated oven to 175 deg C
- Melt chocolate bar and butter using double boiler until well combined. Lift it out.
- Add sugar and stir well until chilled.
- Add the eggs, one by one.
- Add cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- Add flour and fold the batter until it combined perfectly.
- Pour it into a square baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take out from the oven and let it cooled down before you cut it into pieces.