Cream Cheese Pound Cake
1 pack (8 oz) Cream Cheese
3 sticks butter softened
3 cups Cake Flour or All-Purpose
3 cups white Sugar
1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1/2 tablespoon Almond Extract (optional)
1/4 tsp salt (a pinch)
1 to 2 cups confectionary sugar
1 to 1 1/2 Tbsp milk
Vanilla or lemon (optional)
- Preheat over at 325°F
- Combine all ingredients except eggs & flour. Mix with hand mixer.
- Once mixed add eggs and mix another minute or two until well combined.
- Add 1 cup cake flour or all-purpose flour (whichever your using) at a time to moist mixture.
- Spray bunt pan with cooking spray or flour the traditional way.
- Add mixture to greased bunt pan and bake for 90 minutes at 325°
- Once done (check with toothpick) take out oven and let set for about 15-20 minutes. Flip cake on to serving dish and continue to let cool.
- OPTIONAL….icing if desired. 1 cup confectionery sugar & 1 tablespoon milk….mix in a small bowl and drize over cake once its cooled. Use 2 cups confectionery sugar & 1-1/2 tablespoons of milk if you want your icing thicker. A tab of vanilla extract (or any flavor you desire) lemon is good as well. ENJOY