Raw Chocolate Truffles
1 1/2 cup Raw organic Pecans
10 each Organic dates
4 tbsp Raw Organic cocoa powder
1 each Organic vanilla bean
2 tsp Organic vanilla extract
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Raw organic honey
2 tbsp Organic shredded coconut flakes
4 tbsp Raw organic coconut oil
Chocolate powder coating
2 tbsp Raw organic cocoa powder
1 pinch Cayenne
1/4 tsp Coarse Salt
- Blend pecans in food processor until broken down and almost fine but still coarse.
- Add dates and blend until well incorporated.
- Add remaining truffle ingredients until the dough starts to crumble apart. Dough should be sticky and oily.
- Form round balls and store in fridge for a few hours to let harden. Don’t be scared if your hands get all oily and chocolatie.
- Put all the ingredients for the chocolate powder coating in a small bowl. Add truffles one by one and spin the bowl around until the truffles are all coated. Serve and ENJOY!