EZ Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is a great basic chocolate chip cookie recipe. Pecans or walnuts can be added if so desired……
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 cup light brown sugar
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Using an electric mixer, combine soft butter, sugar,vanilla and egg till well blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Using the electric mixer, combine flour mixture into sugar mixture.
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough and combine by hand.
- Using a greased cookie sheet (or use parchment paper) cook the cookies for 12 minutes or until the edges of the cookie start to turn brown.
- Makes about 20 cookies